Garbedge Designs

Garbedge Designs

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Visits from Garbedge Past: A Year in Review



Revisiting some of my favorite garments from 2014

1

Repurposed vest made entirely from Kai's cast-off Carhartt pelts. 
There were a few incarnations before I was happy with the style, but in the end she was a pieced together femm beauty.



Sold to sweet Geraldine in Ireland.
Geraldine's review of her purchase: "My favourite item in my wardrobe!" 



2

Button down linen crop top in black and brown with scavenged copper buttons.
Sold to a sweetheart in Pasadena, California.


3

Brown linen tulip skirt with brown canvas waist. 
Also sold to Geraldine in Ireland. Girl's got style...!


4

Open-back linen tank with pater pan collar.
Also, ignore my attempts at modeling, or in other words, don't look at me!


Sold to a lady in Reno. Her item review:
"Ahhhhmazing quality and detail. The sizing is true to fit. Shipment was on time. Comfortable and sexy. Killer shop! Love love love."

Oh, my self indulgence...


5

The Rheanin top. 
Made from yet another one of Kai's discarded and oversized teeshirts. 
I was particularly attached to this one, as it came right off the RAW runway in Brooklyn.
First Garbedge Fashion Show; maybe the last Garbedge fashion show.

I was happy to see it sell to someone in Vermont.



6

This striped ruffled tank-top that's hangin' off of little Allie.


Sold to Miss Urban in NYC.


Six seems like a weird number to land on, but my favorites are my favorites.
Happy 2015 everybody. It's a comin!




No comments:

Post a Comment