Garbedge Designs

Garbedge Designs

Monday, December 29, 2014

Cleanin' Out the Garbedge Closet

...and you know what that means!
FREE CLOTHES!

If you pay for shipping, I will send you these hand-made articles of clothing for free. I just want them to have good homes. 

First up, there's this extra tiny tee.


What a stud, right?


XS

The sleeves are made of a paint studded cotton bottom-weight, and the rest is a super stretchy soft jersey. This top is real old-school Garbedge from the Devoe Street days in Brooklyn, when my bike had a place to hang in the hallway, and Maya and I were building a vegetable garden in the courtyard, and I slept by the ceiling in a bunk bed with Chessy.



Next up, we've got  the Endless Struggle Teeshirt Dress

XS

Made from the cast-off XL teeshirt of my old landlord, a skateboarding, ex-edgman Brooklyn daddy of two with a knack for sculpture and hella clothes to bestow upon me to meet my sewing dreams.



Do you have a tiny butt?
These might be for you.



XS

Waistband: 26"
Rise: 8.5"
Inseam: 26.5"

These jeans are made of a heavy cotton canvas. 
Reinforced with copper rivets.
X pocket detailing.

My best guess would be that these are a 00, but I'm not entirely sure.  
All I know is that they are too little for my booty. 
Just a note: the machine I use for rivets and tack buttons happens to be named THE DEEP THROAT.
Just sayin'.


And then...
The scoop-neck elegant tee. 


I don't have any good pictures of these, but you get the idea.
This shirt has no ribbing around the sleeves or neckline, so the shirt drapes in a real pretty and simple way. There is a decorative seam running up the back. 




I have 6 of these in stock right now: Two pale gray, two white, one bluish gray, and one in lace. They are all a size M.

LENGTH (shoulder to hem) 23.5"
SCOOP NECK 4"
HIPS 36"
BUST 39"


Black Jersey Tunic Top



S

This top is made of a super light-weight black jersey. 
It's almost long enough to be a dress. Almost.

Measurements:
+24.5" LENGTH (shoulder to hem)
+30" WAISTLINE (at seam)


If you are interested in anything, please e-mail me at garbedgeclothingdesigns@gmail.com.

Check out my etsy shop, too!
etsy.com/shop/garbedgeclothes


No comments:

Post a Comment